At the end of 2011, Maersk Line, the container shipping company, launched its social media campaign in an effort to get closer to its customers. The result is what is probably considered today one of the most successful B2B content marketing campaign ever launched.
Below is a series of articles, cases studies and interviews on the campaign and how it marked a major milestone in what could be achieved in the B2B space.
- Why Social Media?
- How Maersk Line Use Social Media (case study)
- B2B Case Study: Maersk Gets Social Media Right
- Maersk Line sets B2B social media example
- 7 Lessons for Effective B2B Content Marketing via the Maersk Line Case Study
- How Maersk Line Container Shipping Turned B2B Social Media on Its Head
- Being B2B social: A conversation with Maersk Line’s head of social media
And a 6-part case study from the man behind the initiative, Jonathan Wichmann (@):
- Unlocking the full potential of social media: Maersk Line’s social media study (part 1)
- Getting started with social media: Maersk Line’s social media study (part 2)
- What is the value of social media? Maersk Line’s social media study (part 3)
- Social customer service and the Man in the Machine: Maersk Line’s social media study (part 4)
- Social selling and teaching where our customers learn: Maersk Line’s social media study (part 5)
- Social collaboration and why a cultural journey is necessary: Maersk Line’s social media study (part 6)